Shade's Escape Shade's Escape

what is the this?

i dont get it. and whats up with the word art at the end.

Explospheres Explospheres

hmm, didnt work for me.

Clicking didnt do anything for me :/

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

alrite.

But we dont really know what you did. Did you actually do anything? or did you just recompile in into flash using some program? It would be nice if you told us how much of it you did because for all we know the program may be amazingly hard to use and im sitting here laughing at your score, or it could be a few button clicks, and bam, top 50.

2 Balls Balance 2 Balls Balance

good idea.

i really enjoyed it, my best score so far is 12.392 seconds xD submit isnt working for me though, it just stays on the loading thingy.

King of Air Guitar King of Air Guitar

Good game

Not sure whether the online was working properly though. Everysingle person i was playing was missing every not and then disconecting after a while
Really nice in single player though lovin the finalle xD

Kempt responds:

Hmmm, that's wierd. Thnaks for mentioning it, will get the multi user server looked at. It could be some kind of firewall issue too. Glad you enjoyed the rest of the game tho, thanks for the review!

Flash Benchmark '08 Flash Benchmark '08

Deserves more attention.

Pretty good. Never seen a Flash Benchmark before. Spent quite a while on this. I got into benchmarking like a few months ago when i built my new PC, learnt how to OC and stuff, made the top score on this althogh took me a few times and overclocks, didnt submit loads of my scores.

This deserves a way higher score and a lot more attention then it did get. Really looking forward to updates and maybee another one next year. ^^

Going Up! Going Up!

Lacked in some areas but made it up in others.

I didnt feel like i was making a game made by a profesional flash game designer, but it was more fun then a lot of those kinds of games. The graphics were pretty basic, using the brush tool and square tool, and the engine was a bit buggy. The music was good, and the gameplay was fun though. Rly liked it. Sometimes i dont feel like playing games that look profesional, this is the kind of game that cheers me up in the evening xD i really dont think that the boss level was very 'boss like' though cos you see him as you jump over him in the last 5 seconds. Maybee make it so that he is slamming down on you or something or shooting missiles at you from the top of the screen as you try to dodge them while trying to get up the platform in the time limit.

Overall nice game. Keep it up xD

Renandchi2 responds:

hmmm... i like that idea...
thanks for the review!

Shoot the balloons Shoot the balloons

next time actually bother to make a game.

This is a tutorial. You have either uploaded the example or used the exact same graphics. Congratulations.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Amazing

OMG! Loved the Ending, Just like on the good old origional one. When he landed on the marshmallow i was liek wtf.

warioware for pc warioware for pc

Was actually pretty fun.

The graphics werent that great, and it wasnt polished off very well, but it was fun and some of the ideas were good. If you can just get better at drawing on the computer and finish off those graphisc you will have a very nice game